Sunday, June 7, 2009

Storms in life are inevitable , however....

through Christ all things are possible- in service today our wonderful pastors talked about The ROCK- and how we need to have a foundation on the rock- Jesus Christ-

I know for me personally if my foundation was not on the rock I would not have made it this far with our struggles and storms over the past few years-

Even though storms and struggles pass in our lives the sun does come out and begins to shine- and God knows how much we can handle and I never knew how much I could handle- God has truly blessed us over the course of the last 6 months.

Marcus has done a 180- through much prayer and tears and many sleepless nights- however God supplied a need that basically fell into our lives it is a miracle- that is all I can say- We have been blessed by finding the running tigers track team and the wonderful coaches and mentors Marcus has -they speak volumes into his life weekly -

Not only has track been an outlet for his anger but it is giving him more self confidence.

God sure knew exactly what we needed-

God is working on Marcus' heart and it is truly amazing- God placed the right professionals in our lives- the right coaches and the right childcare facility- I am breathing so much easier.
Still I am praying - Still I am trusting in God- He is our ultimate source-

Something so more amazing then the right coaches and the right childcare and the right professionals- is that Marcus has decided to be baptized next week at Ft Desoto for our church beach day- I am so excited and I know this will be another life changing experience for him

No comments: