Saturday, June 27, 2009

I know I to know -

I know I have not written all week- well it has been an odd one and Marcus has had a rough one- we regressed big time on Wednesday so I have been not a happy camper about it all- I know it is a bump and I know he has come a long way over the last 2 months- so one day like Wednesday is just a bump- I am over it now but I was very angry on Wednesday about his behavior
He got suspended from summer camp on Wednesday - threw a chair and then took off- all because wait for it..... he got out while playing a game- so his behavior has had a trickle effect because I told him to make good choices Wednesday and behave or he would lose his privilege of practice on Thursday for track and if he did that he would not run today- Well... this is how it played out
~ Wednesday took to Ellenton for him stay with grannie and papaw in Venice since I still have to work- which means -we missed church Wednesday- he missed practice Thursday which means no running Saturday ( he is not happy about it- me neither I paid for him to run-so he owes me) He also missed a field trip- and also water day - so one small lack of control has caused issues for later in the week- waiting to see how he does today when he sits and watches his team mates run as he sits on the bench. Honestly- it is heart wrenching me on the inside because I know he could do so well but I have to keep to what I told him-

No comments: