Saturday, June 13, 2009

I stand I stand in awe of you...

(sunrise - I stand in awe of you!)

God is so wonderful- and I am amazed by His awesome beauty- Today we had a long track meet- a very long track meet- it was hot- it was hot - it was hot- did I mention it was hot- it was beautiful - the area we were in was very pretty - I so enjoyed the drive there and home why- because of the hills- I love hills and growing in up in flat Florida (south of Pasco County) I just am amazed- Marcus sees a therapist in Dade City and I enjoy the ride there simply for the winding roads and hills-beautiful
I think I have blogged before about track- but I truly enjoy going - it is awesome watching the kids and being with the team families-it is very enjoyable- tiring but so enjoyable- it is like now Marcus has another wonderful group of people who care and encourage him and let him know they are there for him- today he was so cute- he is like mommy can I go sit with my coaches- yeah sure go ahead- they are great and I have said before they are great mentors for him- so Marcus and I are very blessed when it comes to great love and support from our immediate family - church family and now our new found track family- truly blessed we are.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You really need to come visit us! We have lots of hills, winding roads, hills and more hills! Love ya!