Thursday, June 4, 2009

Change

We have been discussing Change at Fusion over the last many weeks in Fusion on Wednesday Nights- so good teaching- I believe- that change can be challenging and rewarding-


Change at work right now is challenging and it is ok- it is pushing me and helping me focus on things that have been left awry for so long- not necessarily because of me-

Change at home is rewarding- not only is there a change in Marcus but also in myself-I see how I handle things with him much better- I have taken a step back and look at the situations we have encountered over the last couple of months- and it is good- Marcus is finally getting what he needs to change and yesterday the light bulb went off when I followed through with him on a situation that I have change how I handle things- maybe it was the class that I took or the resources from his counselor - all of which were ordered I believe of God-



Miracles are in our midst - Marcus is changing- God is so Good!!!



If you yourself changes- the surrounding areas you encompass also changes- if we all become more like Christ can you imagine what the world would be like?

1 comment:

elle said...

Sometimes reflecting back is the only way to truly appreciate the progress our kids make while recovering from trauma.