Saturday, May 30, 2009

If it is not one thing it is another

So I do not say much about my job that often except it is good- I still love what I do - however the last few weeks it has become very stressful- not enough hours in the work day to get things done- we are short staffed and I am trying to do many things at one time- I need to take a step back and refocus and not get so over anxious about things there- I need to prioitize all though everything is important that needs attending to there. Hmm dilemma.
My problem is I think about it off hours and get more anxious- not a good thing-
In fact last night I went back to work after hours which for me is hard because what do you do with Marcus- well thankfully Adam had some time ( it was good for Marcus one on one time with Uncle Adam) anyway- I went back and got a bunch of things done in an hour and half of being there- hmm quiet no distruptions - I still have a few things to get caught up with and still feeling a little anxious about work but hopefully this week will be better- praying for 2 more people to come to our facility- so we can get things done actually during the day-
I do not mind coming back to get things accomplished however I prefer those days are few and far between.
Will you agree with me in prayer for staff? 2 people would be great- God is the God of possibilities!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey we already talked about this but I wanted to remind you that God is a BIG GOD and He is the miracle mountain moving job and He is going to move those mountains for you!