Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day- part 1


The reason for part 1 is because this is my thoughts on Memorial Day- It is a time to think of those who have gone on before us- I am thankful for those who have served in the military- my family members have served and so thankful for fighting for our freedom.

So thank you to all of our military for the many sacrifices you take on
My thoughts also go to my family who have already passed on - I often think of my grandparents- it has been just under 9 years since I have had no grandparents alive- I do wish they could have seen me graduate college- or adopt my son- or yes eventually get married- Oh I know others out there have lost there grandparents-before accomplishing things- so you hope they would be proud of the person you have become.
So Nana- Pap pap - Grandma- and Grandpa- I miss you all
Memorial Day part 2 will come later this evening

No comments: