Friday, May 8, 2009

So glad its Friday

Ok - long day at work but a good day
so after work and school today Marcus and I headed out to get my finger nails fixed and my finger nails painted- yes I do take my son with me - we bond- over what- he chooses the color I wear and the design on the nails- it is fun- he actually enjoys picking the colors- last time it was purple and this time a very bright orange- very bright so get your sunglasses out- well it goes with tomorrow their colors are black and orange so it works out well.

(not mine) then we went to get our hair cut he got his done to- they did a nice job on it- much better the me they even put a little lie or something on it. stopped in Target for a brief few things for tomorrow and now he is in bed and I am fixin to gather up the stuff-

I will post about the day tomorrow - pray that it goes well- that he stays in his lane - that he does well and most importantly - okay second on importance he has a good time and he also behaves

oh he did give me something he made at school- I will take a picture of it and post another day

No comments: