Saturday, May 16, 2009

Grumpy children are not fun

Well Marcus woke up with a bad attitude- this morning and it continues on- he had track practice and did not do what he was suppose to do as far as what his coach asked him to do - me personally he would have done it again until he did it-

so what did I make him do when I got home the stuff he needed to do at practice- he made the commitment

okay well I started this post earlier today and am finishing it at 923 pm- well the last 3 days+ Marcus has had rough days- could not understand why until today when he said mommy my tummy is hurting and how long has this been going on - you guessed it 3+ days- I AM NOT A MIND READER- why can kids not understand that. oh and he is lactose intolerant and has been having milk products at aftercare- hmmm- I guess I will have to reinforce the no milk products for him - nothing- it really tears up his insides.

I told him if he is not feeling well-he needs to tell me so I can help him sooner rather then waiting 3 days. eesh

No comments: