Friday, May 15, 2009

Off Day

Have you ever had a day that was good and then the evening went south- nothing has happened I am just having a rough evening for some reason- no issues with Marcus he is asleep- just moment of too quiet-Feeling anxious about something not sure what-
I have too much to do tomorrow and do not want to do it- shopping - Track practice- vet- cleaning the house- somedays I wish I had 2 or 3 of me to get things done- I feel behind in the house work-class on Tuesday I think are catching up to me along with the late nights I am awake and the early mornings- please tell me I am not alone - anyone else feel this way at times?
I need a vacation and I think all I will get this summer is time at kids camp-
just a weekend- or a maid- hmmm

2 comments:

Melissa said...

hmmm, yes I have had many days end that way. Not sure why it happens! You are definitely not alone.

Toots said...

nope you are not alone!!!!!