Sunday, September 2, 2012

Week of craziness

Good morning-

Well- I was hoping to write a little more frequently but have not- sad :(
this week was as crazy as last week- Monday we had a hurricane day at work -went in for a little bit making sure all was ok but then left- (it really was not bad here) - work was busy as we were catching up and I am in the middle of evaluations, studying for an exam- making sure we are on top things as our October inspection approaches-
then home life- Marcus' in middle school is going to make me go a little crazy- I know I know- it is just the first weeks- well at least he is not getting home late anymore and he is there when I get there.
we had a meeting at school on Thursday for Chorus - he likes it and he will be having a busy year with that- He does however think I know nothing about how to do assignments-
I think I have had more HW then him- signing him up for textbooks on line- making sure he has his smartmusic online- getting my old computer up and running for him (still working on this)

then while doing home life- work life - church life steps in - working on our life groups launch with Pastor Larry- we are going to have amazing classes for all ages- I can not wait to see how God will use these classes-

so with all this going on needless to stay I had a little bit of an overwhelming party yesterday afternoon- it did not last too long- I do not have time with that- :)
and next week should be even crazier as we will have soccer practice and a soccer game on Saturday- wa hoo.

Can someone clone me now please :)

No comments: