Saturday, September 29, 2012

do you ever..

wonder what your kids are thinking? do ever wonder if you make the right decisions about things- do you ever wonder what your kids will do when they get older- i do a lot however i am learning one thing day after day.
God has it in His hands- although at times I pick it up and try to handle it all on my own- why who knows- its a me thing and I am working on it - i remind myself to let God handle it - He's got it and when he's got it - it is a good thing

I am preparing to depart for a trip in which as I prepare there is so much to make sure I have covered-
who to watch Marcus- who to watch the dog- how Marcus will get to and from school and soccer game and who will cover my class and what needs to be done before I leave work- getting the house in order -making sure the other animals are taking care of- packing for me preparing for marcus-making sure things are covered for Lifegroups, and the list goes on.

do you ever wonder how much more you can put on your plate before exploding- well not exploding- but a little rupture- I love being busy and doing things that I love- don't get me wrong however organizing is the key at a time it just seems helter skelter- so i am working on being more organized taking time for me etc-

one of the things i did this week for me was hanging with some friends tuesday night- oh my word i laughed so hard my insides hurt- it was a good thing a very good thing- laughter is the best medicine -and so glad i was able to take the time and spend it with those special friends-
so take some time to laugh this week take time to stop and smell the flowers- take a moment for you rejuvenate yourself so you can continue to do the things you love

No comments: