Monday, September 3, 2012

Growing up

Not sure who it is harder for - Marcus or me- probably me- the last 2 weeks has been crazy - middle school starting, ortho appt, therapy appt, meetings at the school- soccer starting- working on life groups for church- I am exhausted- but i think it is a good exhaustion

Marcus went to his first youth lock in - yes you read it correctly - he is now in youth- no more children's church unless he wants to help in there - in which I think he probably will.But he has to wait a year so in to main service he goes beginning this week

We had a fabulous Sunday service- and now begin to prepare for Life group launch this coming Sunday

I got my old computer up and running and ready for Marcus- he has his own- how is this possible- i got him a skin to cover up the purple cover I have - and this is what he chose

go figure you think he has Steeler blood running through his veins-

I was very proud of him yesterday - such a servant- he was cleaning the tables off for breakfast yesterday at church- love it- love it love it-
He chose to do it - was not asked just jumped in and helped - i love that about him and he is so improving his help around the house-
Chores are done without hassle- I think he is finally realizing I need him to help or else we can not enjoy times just chilling and watching the Rays game ( which we are doing now) or the buc or bulls or steelers and or track and the list goes on

No comments: