Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekend- wrap up ok Sunday wrap up

we had an amazing day at church this morning with starting LIFEgroups- so many new faces during this time and so excited to see what is next for these groups- so if you are in the Tampa Bay area come see us at 9:30 am at Celebration Church on Sunday - I am sure we can find a group that you will love.

Marcus and I hung out at home this afternoon- me studying and him watching football- yes football - he has learned the game quite quickly- and he coaches the team as we sit there and watch- he is definitely my mom's grandson- LOL.

My son amazes me- he has such a kind heart- i deal with normal kid stuff now and think wow He knew the plan the whole time- if only He would have informed me a little sooner - maybe He did and I was not listening- Marcus is truly a blessing and growing into a responsible young man- Now I ask him to do things and I do not get complaining but is there anything else. He has some tough classes this year for middle school and he is doing so well- so proud so very proud-

he is a servant - been at the church a lot lately and whatever is asked of him he does- no complaining just does it cause it needs done.

smiling on the inside

No comments: