Monday, August 27, 2012

Catch Up time

OK so we have started middle school and so far so good-
Marcus has really begin to mature and grow and I am very proud of him- he is working things out and he is still realizing it is better to be respectful and do coping skills when he needs to-
We have come so far and the journey is still ahead-
I often think back of the hard times and my heart smiles that we made it through-
He is a precious precious young man in which God has entrusted me with. How did I ever get chosen?

So school began - soccer began- I have HW for school now- Marcus is chorus so we will have those concerts- and so the life of a busy middle schooler begins. I rearranged his room and added a few things to help him be organized.

I often sit and think what would my mom say- she would be so amazed - I truly believe it- she would be like he is not at all like he was-



No comments: