Thursday, June 16, 2011

Its been a week

so Marcus went back on Tuesday and the week seemed to drag on- but oh well tomorrow is Friday- many thoughts running through my head-
like why do people make statements that stereotype people when they really do not know what is going on-drives me nuts- i will not go into detail just know people be careful what you write on facebook or comment on facebook- let me just say Stop- Think before you write anything and then Choose how will this affect me or others that may read it-
ok off my box

so i am working on something that has been long in the process- will be working on it diligently over the weekend as well- i will let you know later what it will be but it should be beneficial to those who work with special needs kids

tomorrow I pick up Marcus and then we have a lock in to go to for Kidzone and church- the kids keep talking about it- they should have a good time

No comments: