Tuesday, June 14, 2011

72 Hour review

Well- today Marcus returns to Bradenton- so glad we only have to do this 2 more times-
we had a good weekend- from biking a distance on Saturday- for him helping me Children's church and did everything without complaining- to eating lunch Sunday with some of our favorite peeps - he did well he asked when we were leaving and did well when I said in a little while we are talking- his comments hae been hysterical ( about who was talking the most ) - then Monday we had dentist appointments- all good- and case manager was here for 2 hours getting the low down so we can start back with Baycare when he returns-and then Busch Gardens for a couple hours ( coworker's husband got us passes- awesome) - so today we are just chillin til we return to Bradenton today.

We had a little bit of an issue - which not really-yesterday- he was doing something in which I asked him to stop a couple of times and then said to get rid of it- not necessarily throw it away but put it somewhere where he did not have it- he stormed upstairs and that was it- no yelling no kicking the bed no mom following - so I called him down cause it was time to go- and asked him why he was mad and he was cause I asked him to get rid of the item- I asked him what he did to calm himself down- he said I hummed- great- it that was it- I love it- of course we discussed the reason of me asking him to stop and he knew I was right :)
What a difference it makes when a child wants to change and sees himself as a good person and he brings it home with him-love it

No comments: