Saturday, June 5, 2010

I have some of the best villages



Well- it does- and I have some of best villages I am a part of and each one was represented today at the track meet- My family- my sister and her kids came out- My church family- Bill Letaw came out to watch- Our school family- Susan Crossley came out with her kids to watch- and of course the track family - Unfortunately the meet ran so long Susan and Bill were unable to stay but it meant so much to Marcus and I that they came-

As I was sitting there today I realized how much people love us and care- we often do not think about it- and to see the excitement in Marcus' eyes that these wonderful people were there to support him and show how much he is loved- meant so much to me.

Each part of out life was represented today-and I just loved it- wow-

So thank you all for loving and caring about us the way you do- we are truly blessed for the people in our lives- and I am so thankful for all that you all do - teach, guide, love, encourage not only Marcus but myself

No comments: