Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day - to my daddy- I hope you have a fanatastic day- thank you for always being there and loving and supporting everything I do- I LOVE YOU!

For those of you who do not have an earthly father- you have the best Father around that you can count on no matter what-One of my favorite songs is a praise and worship song

I am not forgotten I am not forgotten I am not forgotten God knows my name. He knows my name. Light over darkness Strength over weakness Joy over sadness He knows my name Father to the Fatherless Friend to the friendless Hope for the hopeless He knows my name I will praise You I will praise You For I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I am not forgotten Never forsaken - By Isreal and New Breed

I often remind Marcus that he may not have an earthly daddy but he has the Ultimate Father-
He does have men in his life who speak volumes - volumes and thank you men for mentoring him- loving on him- and just being there for him- we love you all

No comments: