Sunday, June 27, 2010

Got a training in today

Well I got an hour swim in today- about 10 laps of our pool here- which was good- this was the first workout in the pool I got- I was also able to work with Marcus a little bit- he did pretty well- swam - he probably could survive if he did not panic- yes yes he did- but the loving mom I am said get back out there- I can do allthings through Christ- Trust God I will not be afraid- he finally dove in and swam to the other side-with lots of encouragement- whew- we still have a lot of practice to do- but I was proud

I told him he needed to help me learn how to run and I was going to help him swim- he was all about that


SO my workout went well- felt good to do laps- I can not wait til I get in so much better shape

Step by step- day by day- I will get to my goal- who knows with Marcus working out with me maybe we will do a mother son effort :)

No comments: