Monday, May 31, 2010

Thank you

Thank you to all those have served and our serving in our military- Thank you for the freedoms we have- I have the awesome pleasure of being free and seeing beautiful sunrises everyday
This is what I saw this morning at 630 when I was riding my bike- how beautiful- so fresh in the morning to ride-
Marcus is with his cousins this weekend after the track meet we watched- Not sure who it was harder on me or him- Me- I love watching him run- I think it is a mom thing- he is good - and he enjoys it so much-
Hopefully this week he will be able to run on Saturday at USF- he should do well if he stays focused-
If you think of him this week just say a prayer for him to allow the Holy Spirit to work through him and help him make the right choices
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

No comments: