Saturday, June 26, 2010

Oh me Oh my it is almost vacation time

cleaning organizing- gathering- getting maps - routes - menus- food- timelines- making arrangements for stops-
we are going to NC- and seeing Deb a friend who has known us for forever - staying overnight there and then headed on Friday to Pittsburgh ( well a little outside that area) Staying with my cousin's family for the weekend and doing things with them- then we will go to the cementary on Sunday and visit my grandaparents ( my mom's side) grave and my oldest sister's grave- I know its not the most glamorous things to do- but it means a lot to me to go there- I never met my sister and always wonder how it would be with 2 older sisters - and how would things be different- I also often think of how much I miss my grandparents (on both sides) and how much they missed and how much I miss them for missing things in my life- I hope they are proud of the woman I have become-ok enough sappy time
We will meet up with my aunt an duncle and cousins from Ohio and then go to their house for the week-
We will leave friday and head this way- stopping in at Jill's house and the Garland's new home (so weird to say that) then on to Savannah to get a picture of Lady and Sons Restaurant and home again- whew I am tired
I amso excited though to be going - its been too long since we were back there- Tom and Kerri's wedding.
I will be posting when we are there so you can see what we are doing-

No comments: