Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lock In @ Church and my next goal

Wow- we had a great time at the lock-in with the kids and can not wait to do it again- and no not every month that some of the parents were hoping for- I do not think I could survive- I am exhausted but would not change the time I spent with the kids for nothing- they all appeared to have a great time- and Marcus did too - he is wiped out today though-

I can not say that I do not blame him- I am too
Ok ok- I have decided on my next goal for the year for me-ddahahah read-

a minitriatholon- I have a goal of a year to get it done and if you know me I am determined with my goals- so it entails a 1 mile swim- 15 mile bike ride and a 5 mile run- of the 3 the running will be the hardest but I am determined. I will keep you posted on how I am doing

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You go girl! What an awesome goal you have set!