Saturday, November 21, 2009

Strongholds be Gone


Well PD spoke on strongholds on Wednesday night and we prayed for them and I continue to pray for ours- I do not believe the stronghold is Marcus' anger I believe the stronghold is his past- God spoke that stop praying for his actions to change but pray for the strongholds of his past to be broken- so that is exactly what I have been doing

And a couple of things have happened- hmm he has finally said why he does not tell what he is feeling - because he was told it was a secret to tell how he was feeling - I was like huh- I said it is so ok to share what you are feeling it is how we get help. No mommy I am not supposed to share- I said yes it is fine God gave us our feelings and it is ok to tell when we are said angry happy etc. he said ok - so that is a step of why he does not share

and then the other day after 4 years he finally used his words to ask for help when he was angry and could not calm himself down -

Thank you God for breaking strongholds- I will keep praying for the stronghold of the past to be broken entirely - what will happen next when that happens? It will be amazing!!!

No comments: