Saturday, November 14, 2009

The love of Friends ad Family

This past week I have been so blessed- I absolutely love my friends- well they are more the friends they are family-
And I would do anything for them - that I can- from patchin up wounds- to moving them to whatever- giving rides-to just calling ad checking on how I am doing.- yes this past week I realized how much I need them in my life- they have helped me so in the process of having Marcus ad learning and growing with him- there are days where I just sit and thank God over and over for them.

I know I brag on them all the time my family- they have been so essential in helping me keep my sanity-

I have figured out that being with family over the last week- that additional person or persons has helped so much- and Marcus behaving this week has helped so much-

I also have started retaking my vitamins and looking into starting some excercise - steps to success and looking after me- if I am not doing well then I can not help him

No comments: