Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My therapy

Dogs are amazing- this is Maddie Shrodes ( my pastor's dog) she was hit by a car on Saturday and she has been my therapy- how you ask- well if you read my last post - it has not been a pretty weekend for me- and yet through my family and wonderful praying friends it is a new day and a new season. Maddie has allowed me to focus on something other then what I deal with on a daily basis - she has allowed me to focus on helping her heal and mending to her wounds-something I truly I have been blessed with by God - mending His creation -our friends and companions
Oh I have a ways to go and so does Maddie Moo- but we both will survive and thrive- it is just going to take time to heal-
I am truly sad Maddie got hit- accidents happen- and yet so thankful this happened in just the right timing-

1 comment:

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

I am so thankful for all you have done to help her. You will never realize!

She was your therapy, you her saving grace. :)