Friday, November 13, 2009

better week then last - however

I am having a better week then before- oh everything has not changed- well somethings slightly changed- I have refocused at work- and realize I need to change a few things- somehow-
Somehow Ineed time for me -time for me to chill- and this does not mean be alone and Marcus be with others- I realized over this past week- my anxiety level was much decreased when we were with others- I made an appointment with our EAP department at work - to get that added help-
when you are in the thick of things sometimes you lose sight of reality and what is going on around you-
so I have a long way to go- but with being honest with friends and family and seeking out additional help I will make it through- God is right here with me -wrapping His arms around me

No comments: