Saturday, July 18, 2009

You are doing good mom

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Those were the words out of Marcus' therapist mouth yesterday- he said it a few times- we both are baffled with the fact that he knows what to do and can not take what he has learned outside the house- you see he does know what to do and can repeat it back to you word for word-
and the good thing is that he has met some of his goals since February- which I really did not look at until we went back over them yesterday- he does not hit me anymore- he has his anger control doing very well at home and he has not says he hates me- except once in 5 months- so I was like yes there is progress and Marcus was able to see the progress he has made to - which helps his confidence- Marcus made his goals- we did not have any input except one-so if you are reading in blog land- lets help to reach these goals with him- he has 3 months to continue working with his current therapist- love him- he does well with Marcus and Marcus likes him a lot- which is good- we came to the conclusion that maybe leaving his last childcare facility was a good thing- a blessing in disguise. For several reasons- safety- he was one of the oldest - and there was just something not connecting with the teacher that had him- Marcus made a statement of him not liking her- which for him is odd- he usually likes everyone. So the search is on and Marcus is responsible for finding care. okay well here is his goals for the next 3 months.
1. Not to say No
2. Not to say I won't
3. I will use my anger control
4. I need to calm down
5. I will not talk back
6. I will stay in daycare
7. I will attend counseling
These are goals for outside the home environment so- to all those involved in his life please hold him accountable- he signed his treatment plan so he has an obligation to reach his goals


Ok so I know I complained and stress about losing childcare- sorry for those who had to hear it- but God showed me I answered your prayer just not in the way you wanted me too- you see childcare was expensive and actually not sure how I was going to afford it well - many blessing have occurred because of him being terminated - yes I was disappointed however God has it all in control if I just allow Him to be.

No comments: