Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Up to Date

Ok life has been a whirlwind and hoping things will calm soon-

Marcus was terminated from the last child care facility the week of the 6th so I was scrambling again- long story short- he got angry threw somehting hit teacher in face caused bruise- end of time there- so we were yet again looking for child care however- the wonderful friends and family I have - have stepped up-so this week Kirsti is watching and next week through Wednesday Mom and Dad- not sure after that mom may come here- the problem is he has Drs appt each week until the week of August 5th so I have to have him here for that-

I am off the week of the 27th so I will be searching for care yet again

Our caseworker was here yesterday and we talked and I told her I just do not know what to do- he says he know what to do yet does not do it- because he does not want to- we are at slim pickings for childcare- so his counselor and her think (me too) we need to take the next level of care and have the therapist come once a week to the house or child care or school- to his environment- if that does not work he will go in residential care- so I am at my wits end with fiugring him out and such- I know though I have help and they know my concerns- i voiced them over many times in our meeting- I can only help him so much

My 20 year reunion from high school was last week and thea twas fun- nice to see friends I have not seen in years- time was short and would have loved to see others that were unable to make
it
I really do have to say I am tired of working with Marcus- even when speaking to him with our caseworker he blurted out exactly what he needed to do yet does not want to do it- I do not get it- do not get it at all- you say you want to change and you have all the tools yet you do not do it- even baffling the healh care providers- well on to the next step in home therapist which would go to the house - school- child care weekly- if this does not work then the next step inpatient placement-
Give me strength for each new day God- there are days where I wonder if my prayers are just bouncing off the ceiling- oh I know He is there- it is just frustrating and tiring when you work so hard to help someone.

No comments: