Monday, July 20, 2009

Shh.... It's me Clarence

Hey it is me Clarence- shh I have taken over my human mom's computer- she leaves it downstairs so I thought I would flip it open and begin pawing it- she is in this mode of getting projects done- Marcus not being here she is able to - and I am so glad she finally finished the project of the banisters- I never thought I would get my patio back- I do have to say they turned out not too bad-even though she did drop some paint on the floor- good thing its easy to clean up.
You know she thinks she runs the house but I actually do- ok no I don't- I know I should get off here before she ... uh oh uh oh I have been caught got to run or waddle upstairs ( I really need to excercise more-)

Well- I see the cat has taken over- Clarence I need to change my password-

Yes indeed I got the banister done- yeah- Marcus is in Venice through Saturday and then we are on vacation-just staying around town- looking for child care- going to Drs appts- the zoo- movies- and not sure what else.

No comments: