Thursday, July 16, 2009

Life is full of disappointments

well this is the topic of our Wednesday night service- and for me that is what I am facing- I know God has a plan in all I - we have been through- I know I keep saying that- now maybe I need to really believe it- I do not know how many of you have a child with special needs- Marcus' needs is a bit different then what you think his is emotional behavioral disability- my concern is yes I know what to do however who else will do what is needed to help him- he is the one who knows what to do as well hejust does not want to and makes me sad and disappointed- I think why do I keep trying if he does not want to do it-

I am taking my disappointments to God- and leaving it to Him

Ok enough of the dreary mood- I would like to share some pictures with you all



Jodi and I at my 20 year HS reunion- Ken was my prom date our Senior year

Kevin and Barbara (worked in guidance with her) Amy -Kristen we were in band together
Rick I have known since 1st grade



These photos are from Downtown Disney the weekend of July 4th

No comments: