Friday, July 24, 2009

What a week








This was one of my projects I did- Marcus' room- I sure hope he likes it
Hmm- Marcus was at mom and dad's this week- it was nice to get done with projects that have been on the back burner for so long- so those are done Marcus comes home tomorrow- he has not too bad- better then previous times but still has work to do on his goals when not at home-
Anyway- so looking forward to my stacation next week- I need it after the week I have had at work- I am exhausted- We have a ladies night tonight and it will be nice to go and be with adults-
I forgot what hanging with adults was like until this past week- it was nice very nice-
If you are a single parent- or any parent adult time is so essential to keeping your sanity- highly advise it











No comments: