Sunday, July 26, 2009

Marcus is home again

a week without Marcus I will not lie was very nice- it was nice to not to have to continue to talk to him-about his choices and goals and anger control and goals- etc etc
So I picked him up and not even 20 minutes in the car he started with a tude and all the other junk he does-
silence edued over the car cause I was not going to do this.

I keep me reminding me of the word- the message from our women's meeting on Friday Night- to Embrace the Moment- although some moments I really do not want to do.

What others words were spoken- I have to believe- I have to believe- - He said it it will be done- Nothing is impossible He said- the song talks about moving mountains - well I really wish this mountains would finally move aside- I am still standing cause at times I have no idea what else to do but to stand-

God spoke to me Saturday night - you say you believe I will do something - you say it but do you really believe it-well I think there is was doubt that things would change- I know things have changed however more needs to change- more needs to change- I have to believe really believe that God will do a miracle- He said he would take care of my needs- well God my need - needs for you to take care of- My mountain needs to move aside- move aside mountain move aside

No comments: