Sunday, November 4, 2007

Well it is Sunday and we had a good Saturday for the most part- We had soccer at 8 am - Marcus got an attitude because he had to sub out- all the kids have to do it at one point- We had talked about it before and he said he understood- however I think we need to go over it again- Then we ran and did some errands he fell asleep on the way home- so he took a nap after nap we went for a 2 mile bile ride- it was nice-I plan on going today after JBQ practice too.

Chris came home from UF and we hung out with him for awhile last night- Uncle Adam, Sarah, Chris , and Marcus all got into a wrestling match. Then at some point it was dog pile on me- how that happen I am not sure. We had a good time went to eat at Don Pablos in Brandon- it was soooooooo yummy- Chris was hungry for Tacos-




So this morning my son has been a pistol- I think we got it settled- I hope he gets his liestening ears on because my patience with him not following directions over the last 5 days is just about to run out- Calgon take me away!!!

We have JBQ practice today and then I think bike ride- then he will be going to bed early -

Must go get ready for SS- I am teaching about captivity today-


No comments: