Monday, November 12, 2007

I am still here- lots to go over but....

Yes I am a live - however I was stricken with something in my chest and it seemed to settle and it is still there- hopefully it will pass-
Marcus had a great week at school and by the end of the week he was listening at home- we had a good bible quiz meet- his first one- he answered 4 questions- I was very proud of him- I think he was a little nervous but that is okay-

One of the leaders from the churches that attend has been going through quite a bit- just remember the Valentins in your prayers - they have had a Job experience over the course of the last several months- from the death of there daughter- son having a tumor- their house being broken into- and Saturday an uncle passing away- just pray for them. I know God will tend to them and wrap their arms around them

Working on somethings God has spoken to me about - it is going tobe good
More on that later on-
Time for bed-
PD if you read this before you get back- I am picturing everything you talk about in Kenya so vividly- you are missed-and loved - enjoy your time- it sounds so wonderful - makes me want to go all the more.

No comments: