Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving Meal

We will have our Thanksgiving meal today in Venice- We were all unable to get down here until today- Marcus and I were fortunate to be able to have 5 days off - so we came down- He has had some trouble adjusting- he tends to do that when our schedule is off kilter- but yesterday and today seems to be much better- little meltdown the last 2 mornings but all else is fine-
okay I said I would never do it but I did get up too early yesterday and went to the stores - Brenda - I still say you all are crazy for doing it- I will not do it again.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving- Stay safe-
Talk to you soon

2 comments:

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

thanks for the font size change...ahhhhh...I can read it again!

love you and have a great time in Venice

Anonymous said...

you ACTUALLY did Black Friday?!*!& You go girl! So did I, unfortunately..... we ended up with duplicates for the girls somwhow, i know not how......hmmm.. amyway, in order to get an exchange before everything was gone, I ended up at walmart at 515 a.m. and then went and di 2 WW meetings. funny thing about early mroning shopping; when you get started, you want to continue..... hence i went hoem from my meetings, had lunch with hubby and took the girls back out to 2 malls plus stand alone stores! crazy? yes. fun? yes....

love ya, girl
leslie