Sunday, November 4, 2007

I am proud to be his momma

Okay I know I tell a lot about our difficult days- but they are fewer and farther between- and today was one of those days I was so very proud

We had Bible Quiz practice today- Marcus has missed the ones on Wednesday just cause he is exhausted and most of the time attitudinal (cause by the exhaustion) - Hey do you blame him out of the house by 5:40 am and goes to school all day-

Anyway we had practice today - I was quiz mastering and let me tell you he answered many- he was having a good match and at one point I had to slow down reading and get refocused- cause I had tears yes tears in my eyes- I am so proud of him - Right now as I type this I am beaming- it makes up for all the difficult times- he is learning so much from the Bible just in the 10 point questions- me too I might add- I can answer pretty much all of the ones he studies- you see we have a contest usually to or from school sometimes both- we have a 20 minute drive so we study that way- he amazes me- I think wow 2 year ago he did not know his ABCs- colors - shapes or had manners- now he is reading above level- can color wonderfully- manners are so far from where we began-

Lately he has been reading his Bible and we talk about what it means- he is so very smart- he gets the intelligence from me you know- and the good looks

He drew me a picture in Sunday School- made me smile with pride- See it here below

It was a good day today!!!!

No comments: