Monday, October 21, 2013

the need for adult conversations

its so early in the morning- well no not really- anyway- have you ever just needed adult conversation- well this weekend I finally realized how much I need it- it began Friday where I was just like ugh- nothing was wrong with Marcus he was fine- just when you are the one with your child 24/7 ( I know school time is there) you need adult conversation- this past weekend I realized it more then ever- and so thankful for each opportunity I had this past weekend to enjoy the conservations I had through the weekend from Saturday Evening through early  Monday Morning- I am truly blessed by the people in my life who realize how much adult conversations are needed. I love my boy but also realize there are times where it is so so important I take to enjoy those adult times as well. I need to do this more.
- the conversations this weekend were a range from football to ministry ideas to ordering dinners to relationships to kids and the list goes on- so blessed by the people in my life that I can call on-

No comments: