Saturday, October 19, 2013

A note to my mom

hey mom - you are missing out on somethings and I just wanted to share with you-
they said when you lose someone it gets easier but you never get over it- so true- it is easier most days but not over the fact you are gone from this planet- oh you are in my heart and some of my actions whew-
some may think I am a wacko doodle for writing you but they will get over it-  I guess cause its get closer to the holidays in which it is not as easy with you being gone- come on lets face it you did it all for us- cooked wherever we were- celebrated like crazy with your decorations- you were all about the holidays- Lori gets that from you :) me I like to be simple you know that well- this year not looking as if to decorate - why the house is still in shambles - working on it though not giving up on this- just wish it was done- anyway mom- so for thanksgiving its dad and Marcus and I - Lori's crew got a trip to NY- so they will be there NYC- they are gonna freeze- dad wants KFC - hmm dad if you are reading this I have an alternate plan- I have dinner covered - for those of you reading know my cooking skills- I can cook I just don't like to but will for this Thanksgiving- I can do it :)

ok so mom what have you been missing - Marcus is on honor roll again this year- he will be trying out for the school soccer team - and Nov 6th he finally will have his braces off- he is an awesome kid and I know you would be proud of him- wish you were here to watch him sing last night- he looks so handsome in his tuxedo-
I am so loving the middle school age- no not really- in all reality its not too horrible just dealing with normal middle school age stuff- I know you would say oh my the stories I could tell on you- let us not go there-

I love u mom and miss u- always in my heart always on my mind-

No comments: