Friday, March 29, 2013

week in review-

ok so - last Saturday we had our first meet- here are a couple of pictures thanks to Rachel Rice-


Pretty awesome huh-
We have been on spring break the last week- ok I have worked a short week and Marcus has been on spring break- right now he is at Papaw's house- probably doing everything I did not ask him to do- wait til I see him tomorrow - LOL
I love telling our story- we told it last night at track practice to one of the mom's - yes I was there and had no child there- she was like wow he is a leader now and I would have never known- I was like good- very good.
I am working on a project now to help other parents who might be going through the same thing- hopefully to get it going by May- and will include Marcus in it if he would like-
Tuesday we just hung out and talked at lunch and he talked about what he wanted to do as he got older and asked if i thought he could do it- I said yep anything you put your mind too and keep going and not give up you can accomplish.
I had the 2 boys Tuesday night- oh my word- they are good kids but still omw. Again I say 1 is enough :)

Wednesday - dropped the boys off with dad and its been a quiet week- kinda weird when he is not around.
This afternoon is for me- can not wait to get out of work and do something for me- not sure quite what it is yet-

Happy Good Friday- remember God loves you so much that he sent His son to die on a cross for you.

No comments: