Saturday, March 2, 2013

A gift to me...

This is one of my favorite gifts I got yesterday!
Dear mommy,
I want to wish you a happy 42nd birthday. I love you will all my heart more then the sun and the stars in the sky. You love and care for me all the time and I just want to thank you for everything you have done to change my life. You encourage me in soccer and track and you will be the loudest cheering me on the sideline.You never quit ...at all and you stayed with me through all the struggles I've had. You still loved me no matter what I did. I love you mommy
Sincerely,
Marcus John Danielson

just a reference to the I love you more then the stars... I would sing that and write that to him when he was in the crisis units or when he was in the residential facilities- how precious this letter is to me
 
I look back and think to myself how precious life is and how truly blessed I am to have Marcus as my son
 
I have learned so much and he has taught me so much. From how truly it is to love unconditionally no matter what to the fact there are people out there that need love and consistency and they will go far.
 
Marcus is on the honor roll, no behavior issues, is taking a student leadership role in youth at church,
He wants others to know that with love, grace and hope your life can be changed- not just the love of a mother but also the love of God- I know our God is Big seen it for my own eyes-
 
Love that boy and blessed beyond all measure to be his mom

No comments: