Sunday, March 24, 2013

reignited

ok well the last month i have been in main service at church- for those of you who know me i normally am in children's church but felt that God was telling me to be in main service for the month of March- well i am glad i have been in there- i knew for one specific reason but did not know the rest until today-
the one specific reason to worship with my son- i love that time together-he is amazing -

 this little note has nothing to do with the reignited but it does have to do with marcus- we got a bite to eat after the track meet yesterday and i was so hungry i began to eat before we prayed- and i was like God forgive me and said it out loud - marcus' did not skip a beat his reply to me was its ok mom God forgives you he always will we just have to ask.

the other reason was to hear from Him- been struggling with something (today it just consumed me for a time) but thankful for friends who speak into my life and telling me what i need to hear and not what i want to hear. well during service a passion of mine was reignited with God saying hello- its not over

i was like what - you know your parents are not alone- the one thing i placed in your heart when you were struggling with marcus- and did not know what to do except reach out to others- well duh ( yes God speaks to me this way) hello there are parents who are still struggling with behavior challenged children and they need you to help them realize there is hope. this is your story-

my story - our story- an adoptive mom- who chose to dig in and not give up- to change a life - to keep pressing on when i could not press no more- to allow God to work in a child's life that was doomed for disaster- to see my son's life change before my eyes- to keep pouring into him and trusting God through the process- to see marcus want to tell others about Jesus and has a calling on his life- thank you for friends who remind me of my story our story

to allow God to use our story to give hope to others to know they are not alone in the struggles with behaviorally challenged children.

i am not sure what it all will entail i just know i want to help others and let them know they are not alone and be able to speak into their lives- God show us - show me


No comments: