Monday, April 30, 2012

Why this boy is so awesome and how he warms my heart


He amazes me at times and frustrates me at times but those frustrating times are just the normal kid things but a few octaves higher- today is the amazing moments to share
I love this photo of him-
somethings he does just touches my heart - he has been praying daily twice a day for something very specific since January 1st - and he is just waiting on God cause he believes- what you ask - he is praying for a dad- yep send him soon he keeps praying- he occasionally would talk about having a dad in the years previous but since the beginning of the year this is a forefront thought in his mind- which is awesome but I also want him to understand that we are ok without a dad - he gets that too- Hey I am all for him praying not stopping him here - LOL
He also prays daily twice a day for one of his coaches- his mentors and a very good friend to our family- Coach Gig- why you ask because he is a police officer and he prays daily for his protection- he started that all on his own-amazing he is.
Now he began praying twice a day for our aunt who has been recently diagnosed with breast cancer- daily he prays for God to touch her and heal her-
a child like faith is amazing - I sit and look at him and watch how he has grown not only with his behavior but also his faith in God-

One more thing I love about this boy is- he has awesome sportsmanship after each run whether he wins his heat or comes in last he always high fives, shakes hands with the other runners and tells them good job- love it
Love it - Love him-

No comments: