Sunday, April 15, 2012

time with Cole Family and then some

last night we spent some time with the Cole Family - we celebrated Ms bday with them - due to some scheduling conflicts with us and them ( they do baseball we do track) they were unable to get to the pool party last week-
I also received a few pictures from Gig - to continue to remind Marcus of his run at Clermont- the joke is M does not stop talking about how he ran the race when he did so well - yes I know its been a week- so now he is talking about the next meet and how is is going to run those races- thanks Auntie Mo for encouraging him to talk it all out with me - LOL- I will make sure he sits by you all on Saturday so he can share with you what he has shared with me for over a week now- Love you guys - HAHA
yes we have a meet on the 21st - in which I love to go to-


No comments: