Sunday, April 8, 2012

Weekend wrap up


The weekend started Friday night with a few family friends coming over for Ms B-day- I am learning Bday parties for him - do not go over well- he gets overwhelmed so- next year we will have to feel him out before I go party mode again- I just wanted to make it special for him since last year we did not celebrate a whole lot


Happy 11th Bday Marcus


 Marcus preparing for his race by playing tetris. Picture below is the track we ran at on Saturday- Marcus placed 2nd in the 800 and I think he stopped talking about in Sunday afternoon



 Easter Bunny came in the midst of Bday - track meet and spring break- Marcus in front of the house and then him and I at church this morning- HAPPY EASTER- CHRIST THE LORD HAS RISEN TODAY!
I do know I am learning do not go anywhere after a track meet- only to church on Sunday and then home- why- I have a grumble bear and his attitude and anger kick in quick - why he is tired- not complaining just learning.

No comments: