Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Strength

Isaiah 40:31
But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint

Why am I just writing scriptures the last couple of days- well cause I needed those scriptures- I needed reminded and I need His strength today- Since maybe Saturday night - Sunday morning- I have just been missing my boy and want him home- it is a struggle from time to time over the last several months- but hey he is my son regardless of what we have been through- he should be home- ok seriously do not give me the he needs to be where he is at right now- I so know that.I really do. Just missing him that is all.
OK let me see how to explain it- you have your 10 year old active in sports and seeing them participate or active in school or church activities and then they are not there yet you are watching all the other kids participate in the same things- sometimes you just go through the motions of all of it just to get through those times- why cause you want your son there with you-
you are unable to give him a hug when he is crying on the other end of the phone- or hug him after he worked through a moment of anger with out being aggressive.
so when he is home my time is precious with him- i savor those moments- i know he will be home soon the 3 months have gone fairly fast - we have 3 months to go- and I know God will give me the strength I need to get through the last 3 months- I know he is progressing well

No comments: