Monday, May 30, 2011

Pinch Me - no that would hurt

I know I know what am I going on and on about the same subject- am I dreaming is this for real- I know there will be days ahead which will not be oh so fun but if the majority of the days are like the last 72 hours this will be awesome- To see such a drastic change in Marcus is a true miracle- he was wrestling and having fun with Sarah yesterday and normally he goes off after a few minutes but no no going off just fun a laughter- again am I dreaming? pinch me no really don't that would hurt-




So Happy Memorial Day everyone- I slept in til 630 - yes that is sleeping in- we are up and about and looking forward to a day with the Tobias family- we hardly hang out anymore with them just because of busy schedules and such so like I said yesterday I had Adam write us in so he would not take any other offers- even if they were better :) Pretty said when you have to be penciled in to one of your BFFs daytimer.



So thank you thank you to all the military men and women who have given their lives for our freedom-thank you dad, my uncles, my cousins, and my grandparents for serving.


More importantly thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for me- for giving me another freedom

No comments: