Monday, May 23, 2011

ok so...

I can not wait- although I need to- and I know I am not an expert or college graduate of this discipline- however I am a mom of a mental health challenged child- and I just want to share with others how to work with children just like Marcus- I want people not to be afraid of children with behavioral or emotional issues but to embrace them- to love them to reach out to them. They can be taught they can change they can be loved- I want other parents to realize there is hope for their child- there is a way to help them- it just takes time- patience - perseverance - a lot of love - consistency - a lot of prayer.

I want to be there for parents- I want them to see us as a testimony to what perseverance- prayer- lots of love- and getting the help we needed to when it was the time to get it- I want to be able to guide them in the resources they need- I just want them to realize they can make it they will thrive- there is hope for tomorrow. Keep holding on- there is a light at the end of the tunnel



No comments: