Monday, March 28, 2011

Stress Episode

So I told you I would write a little about the book I am reading regards to PTSD- and treatment- it is so Marcus- so instead of calling the meltdowns or wackadoodle moments as I do - the author calls them Stress Episodes- which when he defines and descirbes it - it is what happens to Marcus- there is so much in the book- that I could write for days- I continue to read going oh my this is Marcus- Stress episoCheck Spellingdes happen when something triggers it- sometimes not knowing is the difficult thing yet how you respond to it will be how well they come out of it- hence the gentling approach- the book made statements in which I went aha moments- i will take some excerpts from it in the coming days because right now it is in the car So Marcus has had a couple bumpy days- we did have pass on Saturday - wondering if it correlates- he was kinda snappy on the phone tonight as well- so I told him I hear you are frustrated and appear to be getting upset so I am ending this call- I love you and will talk to you soon- again reiterating why we are where we are- oh he is improving- just forward steps and backward steps - must mean we are going in the right direction

No comments: