Saturday, March 5, 2011

Friday Night

was a wonderful wonderful night- minus the fact I had a fever and felt like yuck-

God surely is amazing and I was so blessed by watching lives change right before my eyes.

How awesome it was to sit in a resort room with a bunch of ladies to see God move in a spectacular way-

my prayer was for me to be changed- and i am still a work in progress however last night was a huge turning point for me- i truly feel the past is done- the trials may still come but i have a bright future and God has His hand in all things- I posted a song that has been ministering to me all weekend-



I know I can learn from the past and grow from it but I need to stop focusing on it- what is done is done- My desire is to be closer to God during this time- I have time and making time for Him- I look forward to all that God has for me- for me last night began my healing from my battlefield that I was in - in which I am no longer in- Moving Forward Moving Forward

No comments: