Friday, March 4, 2011

Its a great day

Its Friday
I am in Orlando with my Life coaching group from church- yesterday had a meeting via phone with the treatment team for Marcus-so uch he still has to work on- we have a long way to go - but it will be so worth it - I know God has chosen this time for us- him to get help with the amazing team down there- and me to heal with all i have been through with him - its a new season a new time - can not wait to see all that God has for me-
I am so blessed with all who pour into my life- and I need you all in my life-

got a walk run in this morning and plan on swimming laps - but more importantly spending time with God and drawing closer to him- do you have a need let me know and I will lift you up in prayer

Truly an amazing last night - a very humbling experience- a very special time- God is truly amazing-

No comments: